– It is an auxiliary chair that can be placed in the sink, basin, toilet or washbowl in
order to wash the defection off baby’s body.
– Since there is a drain at the bottom of the bidet, it is easy and sanitary to clean
should the baby have a bowel movement during a bath.
– Because the bowel movement creates a smooth outlet and leg, it prevents backflow of dirt.
– It provides stability in any size of sink by suction plates in chair legs and a rest for
– Patent registered and pending in 5 countries (U.S., Korea, China, Japan and Germany),
applied for patent under the PCT (International Patent System)
– Certified with KC Safety, SGS Europe Safety certification